Analytics Platform Lead
We are a biotechnology-focused venture capital firm seeking an Analytics Platform Associate to build novel AI/ML systems for sourcing and analyzing investments in lifesaving medicines.
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
- Develop a deep understanding of our end-to-end investment process
- Implement operating principles, procedures, and tools that enable rapid technology development and iteration
- Collaborate with our Managing Partner and investment team to design AI/ML systems that improve our investment process
- Build, deploy, maintain, and enhance those systems using appropriate internal and external resources
You are passionate about building new things and doing meaningful work as part of a great team solving real-world problems.
You understand modern software engineering and computing platforms with a focus on implementing applications in the cloud.
You have demonstrated the ability to lead a greenfield software project from conception to completion.
We are long-term investors in engineering biology to treat—or better, cure—human disease.
We invest in groundbreaking medicines across disease area, financing stage, and geography, with a focus on programs in, or about to enter, human trials.
We are curious, rigorous, collaborative, and passionate about our work; we are also long-term investors in our team.
- Be an early core team member in a well-capitalized, long-term investor in lifesaving medicines
- Work in an engaging environment, with a great team committed to building a great organization
- Diversify the regional economy by establishing Northwest Arkansas as one of the country’s leading biotechnology ecosystems
- Live in Northwest Arkansas, nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, enjoying ample urban greenspace, world-class mountain biking, destination-worthy art experiences, and a flourishing culinary scene
Interested candidates should submit a resume and brief cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SymBiosis is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability status, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.